To apply for this job, please email your CV:
The role primarily entails the design, execution and analysis of experiments in a molecular biology laboratory setting with heavy emphasis on nucleic acid and PCR-based methodology.
- Design, execution, and troubleshooting of molecular biology assays to support discovery and product development efforts. Up to 80% bench work
- Handling and processing of human-derived clinical specimens, body fluids and liquid biopsies
- Analysis, interpretation, documentation and presentation of data to scientific and management teams
- Work closely with a flexible, highly-collaborative and interdisciplinary team to contribute where needed to advancing the company goals and missions.
- MSc in Biology/Life Sciences (or BSc. with 2-4 years of experience)
- Hands on experience in molecular biology techniques, including nucleic acid extractions and real-time PCR
- Data-driven scientist with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to meticulously follow instructions and SOPs
- Solution-oriented, positive, and execution-focused personality
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Good scientific and professional English
- Experience with multiplex qPCR assays, techniques and analysis software – Advantage
- Previous industry experience in molecular diagnostics/IVD – Advantage
If the idea of working in a young and highly innovative company on breakthrough technologies that will improve human health sounds compelling to you, we invite you to contact us at: email@example.com
To apply for this job, please email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org