To apply for this job, please email your CV:
The role primarily entails the design, execution and analysis of experiments in a molecular biology laboratory setting with heavy emphasis on nucleic acid and PCR-based methodology. The role also includes customer-facing activities and international travel.
- Design, execution, and troubleshooting of molecular biology assays to support discovery and product development efforts. Up to 70% bench work.
- Customer support and international travel. Up to 25%.
- Handling and processing of human-derived clinical specimens, body fluids and liquid biopsies
- Analysis, interpretation, documentation and presentation of data to scientific and management teams
- Work closely with a flexible, highly-collaborative and interdisciplinary team to contribute where needed to advancing the company goals and missions.
- BSc (with 3-5 years of industry experience)/ MSc (with 1-2 years of industry experience)/ unexperienced PhD in Biology/Life Sciences.
- Hands on experience in molecular biology techniques, including nucleic acid extractions and real-time PCR
- Data-driven scientist with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to meticulously follow instructions and SOPs
- Solution-oriented, positive, and execution-focused personality
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent scientific and professional English
- Experience with multiplex qPCR assays, techniques and analysis software – Advantage
- Previous industry experience in molecular diagnostics/IVD – Advantage
- Customer support experience – Advantage
- Proven experience in project management – Advantage
If the idea of working in a young and highly innovative company on breakthrough technologies that will improve human health sounds compelling to you, we invite you to contact us at: email@example.com
To apply for this job, please email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org