To apply for this job, please email your CV:
Nucleix Ltd., a cancer diagnostics company located in Rehovot Israel, is seeking an excellent and highly motivated member full-time molecular biology bench scientist to join our team and advance the development of our breakthrough technology for non-invasive molecular diagnosis of cancer. The role primarily entails the design, execution and analysis of experiments in a molecular biology laboratory setting with heavy emphasis on nucleic acid and PCR-based methodology. The role also includes customer-facing activities and international travel.
• Design, execution, and troubleshooting of molecular biology assays to support discovery and product development efforts. Up to 70% bench work.
• Customer support and international travel.
• Handling and processing of human-derived clinical specimens, body fluids and liquid biopsies
• Analysis, interpretation, documentation and presentation of data to scientific and management teams
• Work closely with a flexible, highly-collaborative and interdisciplinary team to contribute where needed to advancing the company goals and missions.
• BSc (with 3-5 years of industry experience)/ MSc (with 1-2 years of industry experience)
• Not relevant for PhD.
• Hands on experience in molecular biology techniques, including nucleic acid extractions and real-time PCR
• Data-driven scientist with outstanding attention to detail and the ability to meticulously follow instructions and SOPs
• Solution-oriented, positive, and execution-focused personality
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
• Fluent scientific and professional English
• Experience with multiplex qPCR assays, techniques and analysis software – Advantage
• Previous industry experience in molecular diagnostics/IVD – Advantage
• Customer support experience – Advantage
• Proven experience in project management – Advantage
If the idea of working in a young, and highly innovative company on breakthrough technologies that will improve human health sounds compelling to you, we invite you to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job, please email your CV: email@example.com